Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Temporarily Suspended

Don't you hate things that leave you without closure? I do.
In particular, I hate abandoned blogs. I always wonder: What happened? Did the author get bored and walk away? Or did they get run over by a bus? And questions like that will drive me nuts. So I am not going to do that to you...

I am currently writing a book, as you will know if you read my other blog, Treasures from Darkness. (www.cynthialottvogel.blogspot.com) And I am also trying to actively work on my writing (so that I can actually get PAID for all this work! lol) So because I've been maintaining numerous blogs (4 to be exact) and am getting all wrung out of ideas, I am taking a temporary, (I hope) leave of absence from this blog. Please continue to follow me at the aforementioned blog, and also, please avail yourself of the material on this blog which may have preceded your arrival here...There's plenty of material to read in the annals of these two blogs. Plus I will be updating the other one.

Blessings and Joy to you.

Keep a smile on your face...after a while you will begin to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, even to scold me, (if you must) Just PLEASE try to be kind! Anyone can comment, even those without accounts. Just select the "anonymous" tab and if you want, identify yourself in the body of your comment.